About Japanese Dementia Support Association
Japanese Dementia Support Association is a not-for-profit corporationestablished and registered in BC in February 2017. We strive to provide correct information about and raise awareness of dementia to reduce misunderstanding and stigma in the local Japanese-speaking communities.
Japanese Dementia Support Association has the following ultimate goals.
- Building a community where the individuals with dementia can live safely
- Providing correct information about dementia to the local Japanese-speaking communities and the general public
- Serving as a bridge between the local community organizations and the individuals with dementia in the Japanese-speaking communities
Our Main Activities
Japanese Dementia Support Association has the regular on-going activities and other one-time events as follows.
- ‘Orange Café Vancouver’
- ‘Orange Café Richmond’
- ‘Orange Café de Mitori-to’ (End-of-LifeTalk Café)
- Lectures with Guest Speaker
- Collaboration Events with Other Organizations/Individuals
What We Do
Orange Café de Mitori-to
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We send newsletters about Orange Café, etc.
Please sign up for our newsletters.